Thursday, October 6, 2016

"I Voted"

It was a good day to do chores - intermittent rain this afternoon. This morning, I washed the Airstream and Frederick spent time trouble shooting the sound system. For the past few months, the connection between the television and the street-side speaker in the front has not worked. He has figured out the problem and there is a temporary solution, but it's darn tricky to get at the wires to permanently fix the problem.

This afternoon we went into town for supplies and to visit the post office. We had a mail delivery on Wednesday that included our absentee ballots. We filled them out and took them to be mailed back to South Dakota. I miss getting that little sticker that reads, "I Voted".

Port Angeles is in a beautiful location. The Straits of Juan de Fuca on one side and the Olympic Mountains on the other. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never gotten a sticker! Glad you were able to vote though, do you take part in local elections?

    ReplyDelete